8 Reasons you need a Refresh
Do you cringe every time you think about your website? Does the thought of it make you want to cry? Perhaps, you’re blissfully in denial that anything is wrong with your site and yet you never seem to get any traffic.
Your website might be in need of an upgrade, but how do you know if that time has come? Here are some of the reasons your website is no longer doing anything for you or your business.
- It’s stuck in 1998 – How will people know that you’re still relevant if your site isn’t? It’s not simply a matter of looking out-dated that’s a problem with older sites but also a lacking in interactivity. A website is no longer about you but about what you can do for your audience. Today’s market is about being social and current.
- Your market changed – Your market today responds differently from the market of 3 years ago, media channels have changed and you have to keep up with emerging trends. People evolve and develop and so does the way they absorb information. Your market is likely to be different to the one you had even a few years ago and if you don’t keep up with the times you risk losing your audience.
- You’re falling behind – You want to be seen as a business leader but your competition looks new and fresh while you’re struggling to attract attention. An upgrade will keep your existing audience happy and attract new customers.
- Nobody can find it – A good-looking site is useless if nobody sees it, an optimised site is key to ranking in search engines. That coveted first page positioning will never happen if you don’t have certain basics. The rules to SEO are modified regularly so it may be time to look into improving your ranking by updating your site.
- It’s not responsive – It’s never been more essential for your site to respond to screen size. Nobody wants to struggle to read content or navigate a site that’s too big for the screen.
- Your business is growing – you’ve added products to your portfolio, you’ve increased your list of services and this should be reflected in your website. People want to see life in a website, news and new products and developments in your business.
- You can’t change anything – If your site is not updateable then it’s useless to you. You need to be able to change content to make it relevant and keep up with the times. Updating your content will also help with your SEO.
- You never really liked it in the first place – We’ll help you create something you can be proud of and will accurately represent your business.
There’s so much that goes into a website… for more information Contact us.